Digital Production Coordinator, ILoveNY.com
- Full Time
Basic Function: Support the daily operations of the digital department, make text and photo/graphic updates for ILoveNY.com and I LOVE NY mobile app using custom CMS systems.
- Use existing in-house photo library to attach compelling images to pages throughout the site on the mobile app and in digital video.
- Reach out to external sources to supplement images available in-house; secure photo releases to ensure I LOVE NY’s practices are compliant with legal requirements.
- Help ensure web and social content are aligned by updating text and images on the site, as directed by editorial team.
- Use photoshop to optimize images for web, and to create collages and unique page headers.
- Adjust text and photos to fit into existing site templates and modules using a custom CMS.
- Optimize new and existing pages for mobile.
- Serve as the team’s web accessibility lead, liaising with ITS and vendors to ensure ADA compliance is maintained throughout content updates.
- Work with outside agencies to troubleshoot issues and improve the quality of content on I Love New York’s website, mobile app and social channels.
- Assist Database Manager in approving event and venue listings.
- Review and approve comments on the I LOVE NY blog
- Assist with SEO by applying meta tags
- Assist with project management of interactive campaigns and new product implementation
- Assist with daily digital team operations, such as scheduling meetings and conference calls
Education Level required: College degree in marketing, web production, web design, graphic design or similar field.
Relevant experience required: 1+ years of experience in digital production for a large website, preferably within the destination marketing space. Experience working in a digital content management system (CMS). Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team. Ability to multitask and prioritize well. Advanced proficiency in Photoshop/photo editing tools; must be able to crop, resize and correct lighting/contrast/etc.. in photos. Strong eye for images and creative design. Strong organizational and communication skills. Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.