- Full Time
Position: Web Developer
Status: Full Time, Onsite
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: October 1st
Rate: $35,000 - $53,000
Our client, a non-profit faith-based organization in Nashville, is looking for a Web Developer to produce top-quality engaging assets for the digital space. The Web Developer will be working with the creative team to develop and deploy content for email, web and social media channels.
While the primary responsibilities for this job are web development about 40% will involve email marketing. The client is willing to teach the developer these skills.
Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Refresh layout of website, update designs and content
- Actively manage SEO on websites
- Work closely with creative team to complete website updates and maintain regular schedule of social media posts
- Control and manage the look and feel of all digital channels
- Ensure that all design elements and finished products work within a variety of browser types
Web Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of web standards including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with the following: Sitecore, SEO best practices, Delivra, Mail Chimp, HubSpot, Real Magnet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Adobe Creative Suite
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.