Position: Senior Designer
Status: FL, On Site
Estimated Duration: 6 weeks
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $50 an hour
Our client, a retail company in Murfreesboro, is looking for a Senior Designer for a full-time 6 week project to be a creative lead. The Senior Designer will be responsible for driving traffic through email and the company's web page.
The ideal candidate should be able to direct the creative process while having a good eye for home product decor.
Senior Designer Responsibilities:
- Must have an artistic vision to lead a team towards high email/web traffic success
- Work with 2-3 other team members to achieve successful creative results
- Must be able to concept new ideas on how to improve overall retail and merchandise traffic
Senior Designer Requirements:
- 5+ years in art direction
- Strong digital design experience
- Shopify, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in home goods preferred
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.