- Full Time
Position: Copy Editor
Status: Freelance, On-Site
Estimated Duration: 2-4 weeks
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $30/hour
Our client, a major retail store in Nashville is looking for a Copy Editor for a 2-4 week assignment to assist in creating and editing digital, print and social media marketing copy.
The Copy Editor will work with both the Creative Director and a Graphic Designer focusing mainly on crafting eye catching email headlines and editing copy as needed.
Copy Editor Responsibilities:
- Craft compelling headlines and pre-header text that drive higher email open rates
- Write and edit all copy for marketing materials including emails, print and digital
- Provide support for special projects as needed that include billboards, social media campaigns and internal collateral
Copy Editor Requirements:
- 2+ years experience
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism or related field
- Ability to work fast in a deadline driven environment
- Retail experience preferred
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Copy Editor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly