The Sr. Manager of Marketing will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing & Creative Services. They will be responsible for developing and enforcing marketing strategies and brand guidelines to achieve business objectives. Job DutiesManage consumer engagement team and partner with key business units to achieve strategic goals Spearhead data collection process, segmentation studies and CRM efforts to understand market insights that inform product, content development and brand communicationIdentify dynamic consumer behaviors and build scalable solutions to stay ahead of the trends using analytical and problem-solving skills Develop and implement brand strategy to increase awareness, drive consumption and strengthen brand loyalty across all platformsOversee go-to-market plans for all brand programs, which includes creative direction, event execution, incentive programs, team deliverables, budgeting, media plans, project planning and team relationship management for all Bay Area professional sports teamsLead cross-department communication for all branded content, consulting internally on building integrated campaigns for new and existing ad sales partnersManage partner relationships and oversee contractual obligations for cable, satellite and digital providersBasic Qualifications
- 6+ years of proven experience and results in previous Marketing roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications or relevant experience required
- Previous experience managing a team
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in San Francisco, CA
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Strong knowledge of office, photoshop
- Proven strong project management skills including organization and attention to details in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Proven experience supervising and/or managing budgets
- Creative writer with excellent written and verbal communication to effectively relay information regarding promotional and sales programs to internal departments and external partners
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities is a must
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Strong business ethics
- TV technical operations skills and familiarity with video formats is preferred
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.