Senior Digital Strategist, AJC
- Full Time
Job Duties and Job Tasks:
- Develop cross-platform sales strategies, evaluate go-to market strategies, and create presentations to help sell strategic marketing plans. Using creativity, industry research and customer knowledge, the Strategist will collaborate with sales executives in developing and closing integrated media solutions for new and existing customers. 40%
- Ensures proper campaign strategies are utilized (post close) by internal fulfillment teams in order to meet and exceed client KPIs or return on ad spend. 15%
- Analyze, provide and present insights around current client performance. Advocate for the client and provide a best-in-class customer experience. 15%
- Prepares and conducts product training sessions in collaboration with Sales leadership. 15%
- Evaluate and implement third party technologies, offerings and research data to drive improved client performance. 10%
- Improve Sales knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and attending and presenting at seminars/conferences/webinar summaries as needed. 5%
Qualifications:Education:• A degree in marketing, advertising or the equivalent
Experience:• Minimum 7 years in prior digital position within sales environment
Additional Requirements:• Deep working knowledge of media concepts, terminology, media math and media plan execution with high digital IQ.
• Understand all aspects related to Google Analytics, OTT/OLV Video Services, SEM/PPC, Targeted Display, Native Advertising, SEO, Social Media, Websites and Email Marketing
• Ability to collaborate cross departmentally, including with internal/external customers/peers/vendors
• Self-motivated, excited to take initiative, and capable of working independently and with a team
• A problem-solver, analytical thinker
• Client needs analysis experience.
• Success in closing new business accounts.
• Skill in organizing and prioritizing work, and following assignments through to completion.
• The ability to multitask and “do what it takes” start-up attitude.
• Ability to work well under pressure with deadlines – strong sense of urgency.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
• An excellent communicator with strong client service skills
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.