Sr. Account Executive + Project Management
- Full Time
Position: Sr. Account Executive + Project Management
Location: East Bay
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $85,000 DOE
Our agency client seeks a Sr. Account Executive to join their team full-time in Pleasaton!
The Sr. Account Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Serve as a critical liaison between external client and internal Account, Creative, Production and Photography teams.
- Project manage and communicate updates to clients accordingly - must have a thorough understanding of consumer insights within the retail market industry.
- Manage budgets based off of work estimates and project scope, making recommendations to increase the effectiveness of current work flow.
- Collaborate with client to develop a complete understanding of the project request.
- Regularly communicate expectations, information and timing to team members and client contacts.
- Work closely with the account keeping projects on strategy, and ensuring that client objectives are addressed.
The ideal Sr. Account Executive should possess the following:
- 3+ years' previous retail marketing or advertising agency experience necessary - experience in the print and/or the creative industry preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills may be required. Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Basecamp, PHQ, SmartSheet, Keynote.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.