Digital Creative Director
- Full Time
Position: Digital Creative Director
Location: St. Louis
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Beginning of December
Rate: $85,000 - $105,000K; Annually
Our agency client is seeking an Digital Creative Director to join the STL team and help drive a variety of interactive marketing projects.
The Digital Creative Director will help shape the direction of the expanding digital department and collaborate across offices and disciplines overseeing creative strategy!
Digital Creative Director Responsibilities:
- Create and oversee the development of user interfaces, page templates and other design elements that meet client communication objectives.
- Manage Interactive Art Directors and Graphic Designers, providing comments, critique and QA.
- Work across all teams including strategy, production and development.
- Establish design parameters, style guides and visual standards for Interactive creative work.
- Introduce and demand fresh ideas, concepts and approaches.
- Assists in new business pitches.
Digital Creative Director Requirements:
- Strong conceptual and design skills including but not limited to website, applications, email and display.
- Experience with managing/directing teams.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.