Senior Marketing Account Manager, Ideabar
- Full Time
Our mantras are: more talent, less ego; be kind and direct; default to yes; keep the idea moving; and play well with others. We are growing fast because we are helping our clients grow. Our award-winning creative shop is based in West Palm Beach, Florida.
The winning candidate will be a key team member of a growing agency backed by one of the world’s largest privately-held, global, values-driven corporations. Meet your new colleagues and view their work at ideabar.agency
33% - Manage our most nuanced client relationships
33% - Project manage a wide variety of marketing and media projects and coach and lead Marketing Account Managers who do the same.
33% - Create marketing and media strategies for a wide variety of client needs.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Build and maintain positive, lasting client relationships based on effectively achieving client’s marketing objectives in a manner that results in profit to the agency.
• Gain a thorough understanding of client’s business and industry.
• Provide strategic planning and direction on assigned accounts.
• Effectively lead accounts with the primary goal being the achievement of clients’ marketing objectives.
• Assume a leadership role in the preparation and conduct of account and client meetings.
• Remain alert for opportunities to grow your accounts.
• Ascertain the client’s marketing communications needs, and effectively communicating them to creative, media, and other appropriate departments and/or executives.
• Responsible for account P&L and ensuring the profitability of accounts based on agency income.
• Make decisions that properly balance the needs of accounts such as those of clients, internal goals and teams. Qualifications:Education:
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with a marketing or business degree, and/or equivalent job-related experience preferred
• Minimum of five years’ experience managing accounts in a marketing or creative field
• Proficient in Office, Excel and best practices for building audience on social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Linkedin
• Proven organizational and project management skills
• Ability to multi-task and create quality work in volume
• Analytical and strategic problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Digital Campaign Management and Operations experience
• Knowledge of DSP and related vendors
• Digital Media expertise
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.