Account Director, Ideabar
- Full Time
Our mantras are: more talent, less ego; be kind and direct; default to yes; keep the idea moving; and play well with others. We are growing fast because we are helping our clients grow. Our award-winning creative shop is based in West Palm Beach, Florida.
The winning candidate will be a key team member of a growing agency backed by one of the world’s largest privately-held, global, values-driven corporations. Meet your new colleagues and view their work at ideabar.agency
34% Directly manage our most nuanced client relationships
33% Oversee the account team on clients and projects.
33% Support the new business team and plan for organic growth of existing clients.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Manage solid client relationships and provide key strategic initiatives, accountable for account growth, client satisfaction, and retention through identifying client’s requirements and develop accountable marketing programs to deliver business results and developing and executing an engagement strategy in collaboration with the team and discipline leads.
• Interfaces with high level clients such as the Chief Marketing Officer and VP of Marketing.
• Manage account P&L from negotiating statements of work and retainers, making sure work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients according to the proper terms and increasing ROI for the agency.
• Independently lead and make decisions that properly balance the needs of accounts such as those of clients, internal goals and teams.
• Serve as a new business resource and actively pursue new revenue sources as well as participate in strategic development of new business such as RFP responses and proposal writing.
• Support the Client Services Director with the management of the Account Team which includes: providing adequate training, overseeing and conducting performance reviews, and resolving issues/problems.
• Ensure the use of best practices and effective processes across the department and agency.
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with a marketing or business degree, and/or equivalent job-related experience preferred
• 7-12 years working in the industry preferably at advertising agencies
• Proven track record of managing large clients and teams
• Proficient in Office, Excel and best practices for building audience on social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Linkedin
• Proven organizational and project management skills
• Ability to multi-task and create quality work in volume
• Analytical and strategic problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Digital Campaign Management and Operations experience
• Knowledge of DSP and related vendors
• Digital Media expertise
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.