Marketing Coordinator, Entertainment Lifestyle Group
Location: Universal City, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Assist in the development and execution management of multi-platform partnership campaignsCreate and design marketing materials including one-sheets and Powerpoint decks that highlight advertiser opportunities on E!Support team with proactive development of opportunities from idea generation through deal close and execution, working with sales, strategy and network development teamsAssist in day-to-day communication between consumer marketing, programming, scheduling, production sales, and agency/client partnersAssist in daily communication with internal and external parties, including Ad Sales, Scheduling, Production, Consumer Marketing, Traffic, Programming, Finance, Legal, Business Affairs, clients, and their respective agencies Manage the approval and fulfillment process for sponsorships to ensure quality control and timely executions Support VP and team with general administrative tasks including meeting scheduling, event planning, ordering of supplies and budget management
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Creative Partnerships, the Marketing Coordinator will help create and manage marketing and sponsorship materials to ultimately increase sales for Lifestyle platforms focusing on E! The candidate will work primarily with Network sales, marketing and digital/social teams to market, execute and manage integrated sponsorship campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1+ years of experience (including internships) at an agency, media company, sales organization or in research, where the individual was responsible for presentation, creative and promotion development.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong organizational skills
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Thorough knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc and presentation proficiencies
• Ability to develop strong relationships with management and editorial teams
• Excellent writing skills including presentation development
• Experience with the creative development process with key stakeholders (sales, marketing, editorial)
• Genuine interest in the pop culture landscape
• Social media savvy
• Knowledgeable about E! and other NBCU brands
• Familiarity with the development and execution of promotions
• Strong interpersonal skills - with internal and external clients
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and media in general
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.