Transit Market Manager - Concord, CA
- Full Time
OOH Transit Market Manager-Concord, CA
We’re looking for talented, passionate go-getter looking for a managerial position in sales and marketing.
We offer a base salary, bonuses, mobile & auto allowances, 401K and healthcare.
Superior products, great personnel and commitment to provide our clients with the very best; are the fundamentals that have allowed Vector to grow exponentially over the past few years. If reading this gets you excited to learn more about who we are and where we’re headed, apply NOW!
Vector Media has an opening for a Market Manager in the Concord, CA market. Applicants must possess excellent communication skills and be highly organized. Applicant must be capable of working in a deadline-oriented environment handling daily tasks including but not limited to prospecting and developing new customer relationships and working with our regional and national teams on the benefits of the market. Development of strategies for meeting customer needs with the benefits of outdoor advertising products, coordinating with the transit district from creative approval to inventory and installation management while ensuring customer satisfaction by facilitating all aspects of the customer’s be it a direct client or the transit agency in cooperation with creative, operations, marketing and finance staff.
- Two-Five years media sales experience preferred
- Comfortable working without daily supervision
- Strong knowledge of the SF/Concord market
- Candidate must be detail oriented, articulate and with strong communication skills
- Demonstrated professional sales presentation skills
- Responsible for revenue generation and meeting sales targets
- Establish, maintain and grow relationships with clients and agencies
- Develop new leads by cold calling and making appointments
- Ability to work closely with our transit partner
- Knowledge of working with internal national sales personnel
- Prepare compelling and competitive proposals and presentations
- Experience with excel or similar products used for inventory management
- Oversee project from start to finish and ensure clients satisfaction
- Delivery proof of posting (POP) to clients
- Enhanced computer skills
- Familiarity of a CRM tool similar to Salesforce
- May ride along with clients to show outdoor media sites
- Other duties as assigned or requested
Competitive Package commensurate with experience level.
- Own transportation required
- Ability to attend local industry events
NO CALLS PLEASE