Inside Sales Development Consultant - Manheim Express
- Full Time
The Trade Desk Specialist will be responsible for incremental business growth for their assigned targeted areas. The TDS will educate customers on the Offsite solutions product and services and actively seek opportunities to grow the relationship by recommending the right vehicles that will meet the dealer’s business needs. The Trade Desk Specialist will manage assigned customer relationships for Manheim’s customers with the goal of providing a personalized auction experience and promoting Manheim Express Inventory. The Specialist will ensure delivering a personalized, low-effort, positive auction experience to our dealer clients by proactively understanding Manheim Express inventory and identifying potential buyers and successfully connecting buyers and sellers.
PRIMARY DUTIES/KEY RESPONSIBILITES
· Acts as a single point of contact for assigned dealer accounts, provides assistance, addresses service concerns and facilitates sale requirements.
· Serves as interface to improve customer experience and productivity by collecting, analyzing, identifying, and presenting information.
· Reviews customers’ performance and recommends solutions for improving conversion rate and/or market share.
· Develop and strengthen relationships with dealers over the phone and online through planned contact and meetings.
· Partners with educating, selling and training customers on Offsite Solutions products and services.
· Collaborates with customer account team to identify opportunities for growth.
· Advise dealers on value-added services based on their individual needs (CR, Deal Shield, PSI, Recon, Transportation).
· Utilizes SalesForce.com for reporting, lead input and customer performance reviews.
· Educate and inform customers of specific opportunities that match buying/selling habits.
· Inform and educate dealers of changes in auction policies and procedures.
· Proactively educates dealers on Manheim Express application and value proposition.
· Works directly with customers via email & phone to ensure expectations are met and service issues are resolved.
· Monitor the progress of orders based on the buying cycle and products/services utilized.
· Demonstrates professionalism and sincere appreciation for the business relationships that have been established amongst the dealers and Manheim.
· Function as a solid team player and work closely with teammates, field sales, and customer care to create
a superior customer experience.
· Work with manager to ensure a consistent and effective online and in-lane customer experience,
appropriate transaction processing, high customer satisfaction and service levels.
· Visibly demonstrates safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.Qualifications:
Required Experience & Specialized Knowledge and skills
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work related experience required.
· 3 + years dealership or wholesale experience strongly preferred. Previous experience in sales role desired.
· Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
· Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
· Ability to engage customers in a consultative manner and effectively recommend additional products and services
· Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
· Solid computer skills, including ability to use Internet and MS Office effectively.
· Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
· Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills required.
· Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
· Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
· Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.