Position: UX/UI Designer
Location: St. Louis
Status: ONSITE Freelance
Estimated Duration: 6+ Months
Starts: January 2020
Rate: Up to $40/hour
Our financial client is in need of a UX/UI Designer for a 40 hour/week, 6 month (possible extension), onsite assignment starting in January 2020!
The UX/UI Designer will create compelling visual designs while working within the established styles and standards across the organizations internal intranet site.
UX/UI Designer requirements:
- Ability to complete rapid prototyping
- Visual design experience designing websites and/or web applications
- Strong sense of design quality and understanding of visual and UI/UX principles
- Strong visual design or interaction design portfolio of recent web, mobile, tablet, and software design projects
- Proficient on a PC using Adobe Photoshop
- Must be able to work in agile environment.
- Proficiency in laying out Web design
UX/UI Designer Qualifications:
- Previous large company experience is a huge plus
- Ability to quickly understand concepts and contribute value
- Ability to effectively take direction and work somewhat autonomously while staying on task
- Strong conceptual skills (i.e., deciphering whiteboard diagrams and pencil sketches)
- Comfortable with frequent iteration to designs based on feedback from users and business partners
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.