Product Operations Analyst II
- Full Time
The Product Operations Analyst is responsible for administering the tools and KPIs necessary to improve visibility of the discipline and maturity of product management teams.
This role supports Product stakeholders across all delivery streams and product lines by providing process support services, operational insights, and technology administration, so that Product delivery teams have the resources and support necessary to build great products to our clients.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must have a combination of product management experience and software product knowledge, operational knowledge, stakeholder consultation, user experience, and project management skills.
- Product Reporting and Performance: Work closely with product leaders to define, measure and report on Product Management Discipline KPIs, as well as develop action plans for risks and issues that arise.
- Tooling: Administer the enterprise Product Management tool and serve as frontline support for team members to maximize use of the tool.
- Tooling: Build tool to capture and report progress on product discipline maturity assessments.
- New Product Innovation: Administer NPI pipeline and track innovation metrics against targets.
- Process Improvement: Drive processes that improve product management maturity and skills.
Qualifications:Required Experience, Knowledge & Education:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Product Operations, and/or Operational Reporting fields
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, MIS, Analytics
- Advanced in Excel and Power Point
- Experience working with Aha! and SmartSheets preferred
- Automotive experience a plus
- Understands discipline of Product Management
- Excellent communication skills
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.