The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen!
This 12 month contract as a Social Media Specialist will focus on management and execution for paid media campaigns across multiple platforms and clients. The role requires analytical thinking, seeking to optimize performance and provide insights to ensure a consistent and smooth delivery of all of our social media campaigns.
We'll trust you to:
- Plan and implement social media campaigns across paid media channels for various clients, industries, and campaign objectives
- Craft comprehensive reporting and insights before, during, and after a campaign to meet clear objectives and optimizations across platforms, accounting for commercial opportunities and brand objectives
- Aggregate and interpret data during all stages of the campaign for presentation
- Monitor social media channels, social listening tools, and more to map user journeys and interactions
You'll need to have:
- 3-5 years of advanced campaign management and analysis skills across platforms including: Facebook, Google AdWords, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, and more
- Ability to analyze data to understand budgeting, audience planning, segmentation, and behaviors
- An ability to adapt and learn new platforms
- Experience with direct client relationship responsibilities (regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management)
- Analytical expertise to recommend strategies and tactics, to measure efficiency, and to interpret data
- Strong project management and analytical skills, used to build plans and to lead them through perfect execution
- Experience preparing, analyzing and presenting campaign insights to key partners
- Understanding of the paid media, branded content, and audience acquisition landscape
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.