Account Manager, Digital Client Services
Posted: 11/7/2019 | Expires: 12/7/2019
Location: New York City, New York (US)
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: Commensurate to experience
FOX Digital Client Services is an Account Management team that is responsible for providing the best possible client service to our agency and brand partners from the moment they are introduced to FOX. In a fun and fast-paced environment, this team thrives from pre-sale to post-sale touching every aspect of a campaign to help ensure its success. Digital Client Services fosters client relationships, strategizes with Sales and Marketing on RFPs and sponsorships, partners with Campaign Management (Ad Ops) to monitor and optimize campaign performance, and helps finance to recognize all earned revenue. Working across all of the FOX Sports and Entertainment digital platforms, there is great potential for growth and achievement within the organization.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete ownership of the post-sale client relationship, serving as the client lead from the moment an IO is signed until the final campaign wrap report is sent.
- Take an active and strategic role in the sales process, responsible for the creation of all proposals/media plans and the internal coordination to vet those plans.
- Provide support in sales pitches, serving as the product and capabilities expert
- Collaborate with multiple departments, including Sales, Marketing, Research, Campaign Management (Ad Ops), Product and Ad Tech to help execute smart and effective media plans and orchestrate the successful implementation of those plans once sold.
- Work in partnership with, delegate to and teach Account Coordinators on the team
- Partner with Campaign Managers to monitor and optimize advertising campaigns, ensuring performance and delivery
- Be an absolute expert in Fox ad products, properties, processes, and the accounts that you oversee
- Monitor your campaign delivery and performance weekly and communicate that delivery to your internal teams and clients regularly
- Create and present campaign wrap reports and renewal strategies/opportunities
- Participate in the creation and presentation of larger business presentations (quarterly business reviews, pre-upfront meetings, etc.)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Experience in Digital Advertising, with familiarity of Traditional Advertising
- 2-5 years minimum experience operating in an agency and/or publisher Account Management like role, with responsibility for campaigns and liaising with clients
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize when multiple tasks require attention
- A keen eye towards process, process articulation, and adherence to create a smooth workflow
- Experience creating proposals and proposal materials as well as demonstrated success in selling those plans through both internally and externally
- Understanding of digital advertising assets and specs, working with trafficking teams, optimization metrics, and reporting
- Familiarity with metrics-driven digital advertising campaign execution
- Understanding of trafficking and ad ops functionality
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to balance the demands of a client with the demands of accuracy and work flow
- Highly collaborative
- College grad preferred