Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Full Time
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will recommend and execute digital marketing programs and campaigns to increase brand awareness, improve brand perception and drive sales across a variety of channels and touch points. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will have a unique degree of collaboration with individuals across the organization (global media, influencer marketing, e-commerce/e-retail, retailers and content creators) to deliver campaigns and also tell the Breitling brand story in a differentiated, powerful way.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites:
- Execute Breitling USA social media channels on Instagram
- Liaise with Breitling headquarters to develop country-specific content and postings via global Facebook
- Oversee social media content calendar (monthly), creating local content strategies in alignment with overall brand social strategy in support of launches, brand events and other key initiatives
- Partner with Breitling headquarters to define and track key KPI’s to grow follower base, engagement and conversion rates while ensuring social listening
- Assist in managing content production, creation and posting of all social assets dedicated to local channels. Brief photographers, production crews and agencies to provide relevant content around Breitling products and events.
- Collaborate with the retail sales team to promote e-commerce on social media channels
- Identify trends and new social platform offerings in the US to ensure Breitling remains an innovative brand in the space
- Stay up-to-date on current and upcoming trends and innovations in social media landscape, particularly in the luxury watch industry, and communicate these to management for implementation into strategy
- Liaise with the wholesale network to continuously share brand assets with them to leverage on their social channels
- Liaise with the Advertising team to track paid search and programmatic results on campaigns
- Identify and manage influencers to collaborate with on producing content and around creating buzz for events
- Collaborate with eCommerce Manager to support eNewsletter efforts, content and deployment in collaboration with supporting agencies
- Assist with creating and distributing bi-monthly eNewsletter assets to wholesale partners for deployment to their database
- Monitor Boutique Instagram accounts and provide constructive feedback on their content with Retail Marketing Assistant
- Track digital platforms of brand ambassadors local to the market to ensure contractual obligations are being met
Skills and Knowledge:
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing for a brand, retailer or agency is a must, luxury industry experience preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships cross-functionally as well as collaborate with outside agencies and vendors
- Experience working with 3rd party digital marketing partners such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc. and e-commerce
- Benchmark performance across all online channels and advise on KPIs as well as monitor spend and daily performance of all marketing channels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present information succinctly to top management
- Ability to present solid recommendations and take a stance and position on key digital marketing strategies
- Strong project management skills ensuring all deadlines are met and objectives are clearly communicated.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or technology preferred
- Proficiency with Photoshop is preferred
- Salesforce experience a plus as well as email marketing/crm
Breitling USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.