- Full Time
The Advertising Coordinator will support the brand strategies and drive execution and analysis behind all media efforts. Assist in planning, buying and placement of co-op and regional advertising within outdoor, print, digital, and TV. Help coordinate advertising co-op placements by interacting with authorized retailers, sales reps, and local and national media representatives to maintain overall brand marketing objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites:
- Assist Advertising Manager with national campaign planning to meet and exceed defined goals within an advertising budget
- Communicate with internal marketing team members, regional sales representatives, and over 200 authorized retailers in the US and Canada to develop co-op advertising plans that meet the needs of both the brand and the retailer
- Assist in negotiating media contracts with new and existing vendors
- Traffic all creative requests for national/regional/coop offline/online advertising
- Working closely with media-buying agencies to execute co-op digital campaigns
- Help performance marketing agency build digital campaigns in support of ecommerce and analyze results weekly
- Distribute campaign reporting, complimentary email-blast opportunities, and available social media assets to retailers monthly
- Issue all invoices and co-op claims for retailers and wholesale in CRM platform
- Staying informed on all industry news, especially regarding the competitive set
Skills, Knowledge and personal attributes required:
- 2+ years of media planning/buying experience with bachelor’s degree
- Digital Media Agency experience
- High level of team work within multiple departments and outside vendors and partners
- Strong communication skills; both written and oral
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and an organized self-starter who takes the initiative to get the job done
- Personal qualities: independence, energy, a commitment to quality and teamwork
- Able to work under stringent deadlines. Ability to work autonomously and with flexibility
- Proficiency in MS Microsoft computer applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), superior email skills. CRM systems a plus.
Breitling USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.