Position: Traffic Coordinator
Location: Tysons/McLean/Vienna, VA
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $34/hour
A client in McLean, VA is looking for a Traffic Coordinator to join their team on a long term contract. This position is an exciting opportunity to join an in house agency team, 40 hours a week, and ONSITE.
Responsibilities of the Traffic Coordinator:
- Coordinates scheduling, processing, and trafficking of active creative projects from concept to completion
- Manage workflow of project deliverables
- Develop project schedules with input from team and set daily due dates for various stages of work
- Actively communicate with teams to ensure schedules are maintained and/or updated.
- Acts as a liaison between creative team and account executives.
- Communicates regularly with account team on the current status of all jobs.
- Coordinate and ensure the on time and flow of all requests are tracked as requested.
- Monitor project deliverables, and communicate with team members to ensure they are completing tasks within timeframe and within budgeted hours and due dates
- Distribute new creative work requests ensuring that input is complete and easy to understand.
- Reject work requests that are deficient and/or do not contain sufficient information for project schedules/budgets to be developed.
- Conduct weekly traffic meetings to review status of jobs and prioritize work across project teams
- Manage and vet print vendor relationships for brand asset conversion, creation and maintenance
Requirements of the Traffic Coordinator:
- 3+ years of agency project management experience
- Experience working with global offices is preferred
- Experience working on creative, digital and video deliverables, projects
- Experience working on digital or video projects
- Knowledge of quality control, budgeting, etc
- Understanding of traffic management, project management and the creative asset development process.
- Strong aptitude to team work and building solid relationships with creative and account teams
- Proficient in project management tools (WorkGroups DaVinci preferred)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.