- Full Time
Looking to become part of the Global No.1 Market research platform working with the most innovative companies in the field of Business Intelligence? Statista is going through an exciting hyper growth period and are seeking an experienced editor to jump on board. Interested? Great, keep reading!
You will partner up with the U.S. Managing Editor to become part of creating compelling data focused material to support Statista’s portal.
At Statista, we blend knowledge from research and analysis experts without limitations within industries. We have joined forces with some of the world’s leaders, such as Google, Amazon, Netflix and PayPal. You will work on daily news topics, conduct research for infographics and support our media partners.
How you'll make your mark:
· You will identify interesting and exciting topics as part of the Editorial team
· You will work on relevant news topics, including politics, business, technology, society and entertainment
· You will coordinate with our infographics team in Hamburg, Germany
· You will conduct data research and implementation of that data in clear and concise infographics through coordination with our graphic designers
· You will be drafting and delivering infographic newsletters
What you will need:
· Experience independently researching and writing articles
· Analytical and creative mindset
· Interest in data journalism and visualization
· Editorial experience, ideally at a newspaper or online publication
· Results-oriented approach and ability to work under time pressure
What we can offer you:
· An opportunity for growth within a young organization and gain an insight into one of the key future topics of journalism: data visualization for online and print media
· Professional development and training across all level
· Out of office team events and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
· A gym membership and opportunities to engage in sport activities with your colleagues
· A great view of the East River and Upper Bay
· A World Class company culture - snacks, music, games, and casual attire is only the beginning