Vice President, Digital
- Full Time
We're a mid-sized integrated marketing communications agency and we’re looking for someone who is entrepreneurial in spirit and has demonstrable experience leading successful teams in the digital agency space. The ideal candidate must also have a strong background working with pharmaceutical and healthcare brands, experience managing accounts of varying sizes and the ability to deliver sound and, sometimes, out of the box, brand strategies and tactics.
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall health of client relationships, accounts and the digital team itself. You will oversee cross-functional teams and nurture supportive relationships between each team and the agency’s PR team. You will also ensure our teams are helping our clients set and achieve goals and will be in charge of leading all Digital new business endeavors. The ideal candidate will have the expertise necessary to develop successful 360⁰ campaigns that get results and have experience presenting and executing them.
This position reports to the Agency President and partners with senior management on the development of SOWs, answering RFPs, new business presentations, operational initiatives and protocol development.
Candidate must bring a minimum of 12 years’ experience in the digital space working at an agency and live in the New York metropolitan area (NO RELOCATIONS). PHARMACEUTICAL/HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!
- Oversee our Digital team and manage and motivate our staffers
- Develop workflow protocols that preserve the integrity of our scopes and deliver effective solutions for our clients
- Oversee the process of answering an RFP - developing timelines, outlines, and teams to develop pitches
- Oversee the development of all new business and annual plans for our clients - developing timelines and budgets, outlines, and ensure teams deliver on our clients’ business goals while staying within budget.
- Provide senior-level client communications and relationship management
- Present a variety of plans to our clients, including new business plans and annual strategies
- Stay up-to-date on new social media tools and best practices
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- At least 12 years of experience in a digital/social media account role
- A strong background in the pharmaceutical/healthcare and beauty industries
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong and proven leadership skills
- Demonstrable success working on variety of integrated digital strategies
- Expertise in the social media space with knowledge of the emerging social landscape
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at all levels
- Proactive with excellent follow through and professionalism
- Experience developing and managing budgets of all sizes
Interested in candidates should submit their resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com