Social Media Manager
- Full Time
Our clients realize that it isn't enough to start a Facebook page or open a Twitter account-there must be someone like you to steer the conversation they're looking to have with their audience. We're looking for Social Media Managers/Strategists with not just experience in developing and managing social media content, but also a proven track record of successfully engaging with followers that translates into positive measurable results for a business.
- Experience in engaging in online conversations, and success in identifying/targeting key influencers to establish "brand ambassadors"
- The ability to analyze and improve upon current social media initiatives
- Expertise in creating, implementing and driving new social media strategies
- Positive customer service feedback in responding to posted requests/inquiries
- Confidence in managing crisis situations and ensuring that brand standards are met and maintained throughout all engagements
- Utilize software to track leads, deployments and impressions, etc; including but not limited to: HootSuite, Sprout Social, Tweetdeck, Sprinklr or similar software
Our clients have:
- Competitive salary
- A culture where collaboration is encouraged, quality is rewarded, and expertise is valued
- The chance for you to make a difference in a company's online profile
To be considered for social media positions with Creative Circle clients, email your resume and work samples . We will review the information you provide and may reach out to you for a face-to-face conversation if you are a fit for our clients' needs.
If you're new to Creative Circle, take the next step and get started as a Creative Circle candidate by registering at https://www.creativecircle.com/talent. You'll be reviewed by our Recruiting team and will begin to receive Job Alert emails for opportunities in your area.