Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
Position: Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $50/hr
Our agency client is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist with extensive Conversion Rate Optimization experience to join their team onsite in Midtown for a 40hr/week freelance opportunity.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will go beyond basic reporting and will provide valuable insights, feedback, and proposals for clients. The Digital Marketing Strategist should be driven by a love of problem solving using analytics to inform hypotheses, testing, and competitive opportunities to improve ROI.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will report to the Head of Conversion Practice and collaborate with Analytics, Media, and Experience Design teams.
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop conversion and user experience strategies based on customer analysis and behavior as well as data-driven analysis
- Understand and create strategies that address changes in online behavior
- Implement testing plans, audience profiling, and content customization strategies for landing pages
- Design KPIs that align with client business goals
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven understating of digital marketing and web site conversion
- 3+ years experience with conversion analytics, testing tools, UX, and/or digital media
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics reporting
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following: Adobe Target, Google Optimize, Optimizely, Dynamic Yield, Monetate, Oracle Maxymiser
- Ability to create informed hypotheses and design and execute A/B testing
This is a 40hr/week freelance opportunity starting in the next month located onsite in Midtown.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.