Position: Digital Designer
Location: St. Louis
Estimated Duration: 3 Months
Starts: Week of November 11
Rate: Up to $37.50/hour (DOE)
Our agency client has an immediate need for a Digital Designer to join their team onsite in downtown St. Louis for 3 months starting week of November 11.
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
-Working closely with creative design lead on this project taking brand guidelines, previously approved brand look/feel and assist in creating and extending across deliverables.
- You will develop creative digital assets for campaign, build assets for Emergency Medical Services, create digital banners and Facebook ads and extend to multiple sizes for desktop and mobile.
- You will also be handing off some files to a production artist to assist in extending to various sizes, etc.
Digital Designer Qualifications:
- Well versed in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Word, Excel - Potentially you will be working with vendor-supplied file formats that are content-heavy and need to be organized and flowed into long-format layouts, so experience with similar tasks is preferred
- Agency experience is a plus
- Working on a Healthcare brand is a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.