Advertising Program Specialist
2 days left
- Full Time
Cox Automotive is currently looking for a Program Specialist, Advertising to join our team in Burlington, Vermont.
The Advertising Program Specialist organizes client advertising campaign program launches ensuring all campaign programs are launched timely and accurately. The Advertising Program Specialist collaborates with multiple internal teams to generate successful client revenue producing advertising campaign programs.
- Conducts initial meetings with representation from all internal teams to identify a project plan for each advertising campaign program
- Records each internal team’s key contacts and associated deliverables and deadlines to successfully launch the client advertising campaign program
- Identifies advertising campaign program scope
- Proposes the design and structure for each actively launched advertising campaign program
- Organizes Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Tier 1 & 2, advertising program campaigns execution, from client sign-up to initial launch
- Prepares internal reference materials to document operational steps required to successfully launch and support client’s advertising campaign programs
- Supplies training and knowledge sharing to team members, usually Advertising Program Coordinators, to generate team assignments, educate others on advertising campaign program launch activities, and provide independent reviews of work for accuracy
- Coordinates client account set up and migrations to support new OEM Programs
- Submit documented tool improvement recommendations to the Development and Products teams aligned with development process and protocols
- Design, validate, and implement process documentation in partnership with Development and Product teams for implemented tool improvements
- Collaborate with Business Operations, Internal Applications, and Product Management for ongoing advertising order process improvements
- Resolve month end discrepancies and client account set up issues with Finance team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communication, or related field OR an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Generally less than 2 years of work experience
- Familiarity with project management concepts
- Detail orientated
- Experience in professional environments demonstrating business acumen
- Ability to investigate issues and synthesize information to actively solve challenges
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.