Client Partner (TV Seller)
- Full Time
VICE was launched in 1994 as a 'punk zine' and has since expanded into a leading global youth media company with bureaus in over 30 countries. VICE operates the world’s premier original online video destination, VICE.COM, an international network of digital channels, a television production studio, a magazine, a record label, an in-house creative services agency and a book-publishing division. VICE’s digital channels include Creators, dedicated to the arts and creativity, Motherboard, covering cultural happenings in technology, and Noisey, a music discovery channel. To date, VICE boasts over 60 established shows that cover everything from current events to sex to investigative reporting to music to kittens.
VICE is seeking a sales agent to be part of a revenue driven, client centric TV sales team calling on our key client and agency partners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet quarterly personal and team revenue goals
- Educate marketplace about our TV ad solutions including traditional TV ads, OTT, Digital extensions, and non-impression based sponsorship programs
- Own the full sales cycle: prospect, pitch, close, and renew accounts
- Providing detailed and accurate sales forecasting on a weekly basis
- Generate opportunities weekly, via prospecting, RFPs through specified media agencies, and brand direct.
- Oversee the development of our responses to these briefs, via media plans and presentations.
- Present responses to clients and also educate marketplace on VICELAND offering
- Partner with the Director and Manager of integrated programs throughout the sales cycle
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years in TV sales
- Expert in TV landscape both traditional and digital
- Strong relationship with TV buyers, OLV, Content agencies, and direct clients
- Understanding of VICELAND programming
- Highly proficient in Keynote and Salesforce
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.