Director Content Strategy & Programming
- Full Time
GoNoodle is hiring a Director of Content Strategy & Programming to drive growth and engagement of our content across our myriad distribution channels. GoNoodle is loved and viewed by more than 14 million+ kids every month across the web, its mobile apps and channels on YouTube, Roku, Amazon Fire and other outlets.
The Director of Content Strategy & Programming will:
- Design, plan and implement program schedules for GoNoodle’s distribution platforms including iOS and Android apps and OTT.
- Lead and manage scheduling operations
- Work with the creative team and content services to flight promotional assets
- Work closely with the Data and BI teams to use data insights to build and consistently improve our programming strategy
- Design and implement creative marketing strategies increase content engagement
- Work closely with Sales teams to fulfill custom content campaign obligations
- Communicate programming plans across the company to Marketing, Sales and other internal users
We’re excited about you because you:
- Have experience orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms
- Excel at content organization and writing proficiency
- Are an analytical thinker with an “audience data first” mindset
- Understand the nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each platform and know how to utilize data in formulating a programming strategy
- Focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagements
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, as well as demonstrate sound leadership and decision-making ability
- Have a working knowledge of kids and family media or television landscape
- Have a strong work ethic and positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Provide analysis and key insights to leadership via high level reports and executive summary
Launched in 2013, GoNoodle gets kids moving to be their smartest, strongest, bravest, silliest, bestest selves. Short, interactive movement videos and games make it awesomely simple and fun to incorporate movement into every part of the day with dancing, stretching, running and mindfulness activities. At school, teachers use GoNoodle to keep students energized, engaged, and active inside the classroom. At home, GoNoodle turns screen time into active time, so families can have fun and get moving together. Currently, more than 14 million kids and over 675,000 teachers worldwide use GoNoodle each month. GoNoodle is used in 82% of US public elementary schools in all 50 states and in schools around the world in 186 countries. GoNoodle users have generated over 6 billion minutes of physical activity in the past year.