Paid Social Media Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Position: Paid Social Media Manager
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $50,000; DOE
Our client is hiring for a Paid Social Media Manager to join their team, full time.
This will be onsite, 40 hours per week.
This role is highly collaborative! You must be a team player. Ready to work at an agency full of creatives and generate new marketing initiatives and ideas.
What you will be doing as a Paid Social Media Manager:
* Concept, execute, optimize, and report on paid social campaigns within Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and
* Take the lead on campaign configuration and implementation, including:
* Conversion pixel implementations
* Facebook product catalog setup
* Campaign-level strategic decisions
* Monitor and manage day-to-day operations of social ad campaigns
* Continuously measure campaign performance and ROI, leveraging analysis to identify optimization
opportunities including design, content, copy, channel, target audiences and call-to-action.
* Leverage your social media expertise and deep knowledge of platform capabilities to help teams make
sense of creative opportunities.
* Stay up-to-date on Industry trends and updates within the social media marketing world (both paid and
* Client facing responsibilities: manage direct client communication in partnership with the account and project
What you need to know as a Paid Social Media Manager:
* 2-5 years of direct experience in executing paid social campaigns within Facebook, Pinterest and
LinkedIn Campaign Manager
* Strong understanding of social media and search channels, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn,
Pinterest and Twitter
* Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Excel and/or Google sheets experience
* Google Tag Manager experience not required, but a plus
* Strong analytical skills, including the ability to synthesize data and provide insights and strategic actions
* Ability to oversee projects and solve problems creatively and effectively
* Strong collaboration, leadership, and communication skills, with the ability to work with cross-functional
* Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Paid Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly