Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Central Phoenix
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: Up to 25/hr DOE
Our client in the Real Estate space is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team through February 2020.
This will be onsite, 40 hours a week.
Monday - Friday, 8 am- 5 pm.
This job requires background and drug screen.
If you are a collaborative designer with an eagerness to learn in the digital and print space, this role could be for you!
What you will be doing as a Graphic Designer:
- Responsibilities include producing graphic design artwork to support a wide range of marketing efforts including proposals, presentations, banners, placemats, advertising, postcards and e-blasts
- Generate presentations and proposals while meeting brand guidelines
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for various map types
- Works on additional special marketing projects
- Maintain and update large data sets used in map creation as well as base map templates (vector) for major cities across the US
What you need to know as a Graphic Designer
- 1-5 years of design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Experience working within strict brand guidelines
- Familiar with HTML / Web Design
- Familiar with Adobe Document Cloud
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Strong time management skills required
- Must be collaborative
- Strong project management skills
- You have some knowledge about Commercial Real Estate marketing
- Basic knowledge of web design and HTML or would be interested in learning about new technologies
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly