Web Marketing Specialist
- Full Time
The Web Marketing Specialist will focus on creating segmented marketing campaigns across our various web sites. This work will focus on creating a better web experience tailored to our identified customer personas. Much of the work will be done in our personalization and reporting software, Blueconic.
This position will be given lots of autonomy to be creative and innovate our marketing strategies based on analytics. You’ll build segments from our user base and then curate content and test messaging to streamline their buyers journey. Then you’ll coordinate with the email, PPC, social, web, and design departments to create dynamic, interesting experiences for our users.
- Monitor customer activity on our web sites and conceptualize marketing campaigns based on your findings.
- Identify usability bottlenecks and plan A/B tests to optimize the user experience.
- Report your findings to stakeholders.
- Build personalized site experiences using our CDP (Customer Data Platform), Blueconic.
- Curate content from across our sites for collection pages, organized by topic.
Education and Experience
The ideal candidate will have
Experience in Web Marketing, Data Analytics, or UX Design.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience with analyzing consumer behavior and user experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work with a wide range of people at all decision-making levels and to communicate effectively, even with complex data.
- Excellent research and analytical thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.