Performance Media Manager
- Full Time
Manifest in NYC is looking to hire a Performance Media Manager with 3 -5 years of performance media experience. This position is for you if you have a passion for data-driven marketing, including paid social media strategy and advertising, as well as distribution, channel, and media strategy to develop and activate audiences. You’ll work with a smart and experienced team of performance marketers supporting our wide client portfolio with a focus on performance-based digital marketing. Our ideal candidate will have agency experience with a passion for data-driven media and social promotion.
- Concept, create, execute and optimize paid social media campaigns for fan acquisition, social ads and post amplification.
- Draft marketing copy for social posts, landing pages and paid campaigns.
- Support social media profiles including content scheduling, fan acquisition and audience management.
- Develop and execute omni-channel distribution strategies inclusive of tactics such as: SEM, paid social, paid content syndication, CPM campaigns, content seeding and organic distribution techniques.
- May be responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting including performance measurement and metrics analysis and insights.
- Collaborate with other discipline leads (creative, content, UX, strategy, analytics, etc.) to service clients as part of integrated content production and delivery programs.
- Contribute to standardizing agency-wide process for paid social media advertising.
- Manage direct client communication, in partnership with account and project management, as it pertains to performance marketing programs.
- Assist in new business and organic project scoping.
- Keep current with industry trends and advancements.
- May travel up to 15%.
- Direct own activities and manage others to ensure proper service to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent agency work experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate the rationale behind the methodology that goes into performance media strategy.
- Minimum 3 years proven track record running performance media programs.
- Expert in social media ad product suites in the following networks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn.
- Proficient in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and CPC campaign strategy.
- Highly organized.
- Leadership skills to work in teams across the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to focus team on key initiatives and train developing team members.
- Detail-oriented and ability to maintain key department metrics.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to promote cross-team collaboration.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Expert computer proficiency: experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote, Google Data products (such as Google Analytics/Console), social media marketing workflow tools (such as Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.) and keyword research tools: Google Keyword Planner, Moz, etc.
Manifest is an equal opportunity employer. Manifest does not sponsor employment visas.