Web Content Manager
- Full Time
Position: Web Content Manager
Location: Central Phoenix
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $25/hr; DOE
Our client is hiring for a Web Content Manager to join their team for the foreseeable future.
This will be onsite, 40 hours per week, for at least 4 months.
You are responsible for completing requests submitted from key stakeholders such as marketing, corporate communications, international affiliates and the user experience team to ensure that targeted deadlines are met.
What you will be doing:
* Reviews project needs and proofreads content with a keen eye for details. Analyze, report and present content
* Ability to use time management skills to complete work in a timely and accurate fashion in a fast paced and high volume environment.
* Ability to collaborate with teams to achieve agreed upon goals
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
* Oversee that translation requests and submissions to pages, are created globally and in a cost efficient manner
What you need to know:
* Minimum 2 years working in Web Author related position
* Minimum 2 to 5 years related experience in marketing/eCommerce
* 3-5 years of professional experience with increasing responsibilities
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize and meet deadlines
* Proficient with any CMS platform as well as digital assets
* Understanding of user workflow creation and approval processes within the CMS
* Ability to use Photoshop to optimize assets
* Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure
* Editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone'
* Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing priorities and appropriately size work
* Troubleshooting and problem solving
* Must demonstrate strong attention to detail and independent thinking
* Extremely well organized and proactive
* Excellent communication skills with both written and verbal. Ability to communicate with internal and external partners
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Web Content Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly