Coordinator, Sales Integration
Location: Universal City, California
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Support internal team members with general B2B e-Ticket System related requests/questionsAdminister ticket type requests for all sales channelsMaintain configuration of new tickets and price changesMaintenance of e-ticket templates, icons, etc.Assist with set-up, upload and testing of all ticketsResolution of technical issues relating to the B2B e-Ticket SystemCorrespondence with internal team members on price changes, new ticket products, scheduled maintenance to the B2B websiteMaintain and assist with coordinating client activity/contacts via SalesForcePerform other duties as assignedClientsMaintain and develop relationships with internal team membersPartner with IT, sales, finance and operations teams to maintain smooth operation of the B2B e-ticket systemCoordinate ongoing internal team member communication (i.e. product/price changes, scheduled maintenance to the website)
This position is responsible for supporting the sales team by coordinating the daily operations of the sales team’s optimization tools, including Salesforce and Business to Business (B2B) e-Ticket System which is used by most back-of-house clients to transact their daily purchase and distribution of Universal Studios Hollywood e-tickets. The candidate in this role is a dynamic, detail-oriented, and personable team player that works cross-functionally with various teams/departments to ensure the smooth operation of the sales support systems.
• Strong organization skills, detail oriented, and ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments
• Demonstrated ability to drive processes and to deliver high quality services
• Strong project management and data processing skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Flexibility and willingness to work evenings and weekends during peak periods
• Minimum 2 years of Sales experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with a major in Business, Marketing or Sales preferred
• Successful candidates will possess a natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of both internal and external clients in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Ability to work with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
• Energetic, self-motivated, and demonstrate a strong personal desire to achieve results
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud CRM database and Salesforce knowledge is a plus
Experience Universal Studios Hollywood ™ - where every day is an opportunity to take action, a chance to have fun. We bring to life the ultimate Hollywood entertainment experience with the world’s largest movie studio and heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions. Here, your individuality helps movie-making magic meet real life thrills to inspire memories that last a lifetime. Therefore, we strive to attract the best talent across a range of positions from hourly guest service to professionals. You are encouraged to bring the passion, energy and creativity that will make a difference to the thousands of families and friends who explore our universe every day. Get ready for an epic adventure at a place where you can be Universally You - Universal Studios Hollywood ™, the Entertainment Capital of L.A℠.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.