Client Partner (Media Consultant)
5 days left
- Full Time
The Client Partner will lead strategic accounts and own key client relationships for Ebiquity in North America. This individual will develop client relationships, ensure client satisfaction, and drive account growth.
The Client Partner owns a portfolio of globally strategic accounts and is responsible for overall client satisfaction. She/he will build and nurture strong executive relationships to keep Ebiquity top of mind with the client and find opportunities to expand the set of services.
Clients should consider this individual to be a trusted advisor. She/he will identify a client’s business need and work with internal teams to define effective solutions that generate measurable results. She/he will work across global teams to coordinate activities and to ensure a consistently high level of quality. The Client Partner should have the ability to lead delivery of consultative engagements.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Maintain regular contact with accounts at an executive level and manage the relationship to ensure client satisfaction with all aspects of the Ebiquity services
• Drive new business and expanded business with existing customers; identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell clients on the full set of Ebiquity services
• Act as the voice of the client in internal meetings and the voice of the company in client meetings; effectively express perspectives, requirements, and concerns to the other party
• Identify opportunities for new consultative engagements; sell, structure, and lead these engagements
• Contribute to Ebiquity thought leadership through publishing reports, writing articles, and presenting materials at industry events
• Work in conjunction with Finance to effectively manage account profitability
Knowledge / Experience / Skills
• The ideal candidate will have 10-12 years of relevant work experience including 6-8 years of consulting experience with a top tier consulting firm
• Marketing or media background with experience working in a media agency, interactive agency, or client-side marketing role
• Proven experience successfully engaging with key decision makers (CMO and procurement leadership)
• Exceptional communication skills involving proven ability to present to audiences of all sizes, to craft storyboards and create deck, and to develop compelling slides.
• Demonstrated ability to influence decisions at all levels; excellent negotiation skills
• Ability to anticipate customer needs, offer solutions and overcome objections
• Expertise defining operating models and/or supporting marketing transformation efforts
• Strong knowledge of business models, objectives, financial metrics, etc. used in decision-making; ability to build sound business cases to support innovative initiatives
• Proven experience structuring commercial arrangements
• Strong general awareness of the needs of senior marketers, their challenges, the levers for change, and key industry trends
• Familiarity with Ebiquity’s key service offerings – media performance, media management, analytics, and technology
• MBA preferred
Characteristics / Attitudes / Values
• The ability to read between the lines and hear what is not being said; an ability to solicit information and facilitate its transfer consistently and correctly across teams
• Expert level selling and negotiation capabilities
• Gravitas and ‘presence’ in order to lead client communications
• Self-starting, out-of-the-box thinker driven by the relentless pursuit of excellence to deliver brilliant services for our clients
• Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a dynamic environment
• Exceptional relationship-builder/maintainer
• Passion for media and marketing with a desire to keep up with the latest industry trends.
• Highly collaborative style, and aligned with the core Ebiquity values: agile, brave, curious, straightforward, and honest
• Willingness and flexibility to travel frequently and extensively
• Reports to the Senior Client Partner
• Type of role: Individual contributor
• Location: New York City, NY
Apply for Client Partner (Media Consultant)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly