Senior Executive Communications Writer
- Full Time
Position: Senior Executive Communications Writer
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Starts: Next Month
Our medical association client in Washington, DC is looking for a Senior Executive Communications Writer. This exciting opportunity is a full-time, direct-hire role.
You must include talking points and executive communication writing samples to be considered for this role.
Duties of the Senior Executive Communications Writer:
- Conduct research, develop and write talking points and remarks for the CEO and President on topics related to internal employees, member and constituent audiences, external meetings/conferences
- Write editorial content for the President and CEO's written (print and digital) communications on behalf of the organization i.e. newsletter messages, marketing messages, video messages, introductions/forewords, annual reports
- Write and edit the President and CEO's weekly staff messaging
- Assist with the development of social media content and external communications
- Archive all communications internal and external communications of the President/CEO
Requirements of the Senior Executive Communications Writer:
- 8+ years of experience writing/communications experience in an academic, mission-based, higher education, or healthcare field
- Experience writing executive communications and talking points
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.