- Full Time
HarperCollins is seeking a versatile Web Producer with a solid art production background and experience creating promotional graphics and web landing pages for consumer-facing digital properties. The Web Producer will work directly with the art director on various digital initiatives and will take a hands-on approach to assisting in streamlining creative operations. The Web Producer will have the opportunity to work on HarperCollins.com, book and author campaigns, and far-reaching social media and email channels for our large book-loving audience.
- Design graphic assets such as banner ads, social media images and emails.
- Assist with weekly art production of creative content and updates to support sales promotions.
- Design, build, and maintain web landing pages.
- Produce wireframes, concepts, design comps, and presentations as needed.
- Assist with creative project management (design intake, vet requirements, client communications and tracking deadlines).
- Recognize opportunities and pro-actively assist to streamline processes and creative operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 Years’ experience in creative agency or in-house creative department required
- Solid Foundation in Graphic Design for web, social media and Web Design (HTML, CSS, Responsive Design) a must
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision or other prototyping tool, and WordPress or similar content management system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent Written / Verbal Communication Skills
- Must be Detail-Oriented, organized, and able to work in a fast- paced environment while juggling multiple projects
- Must be Team-Player and have A Positive Can-Do Attitude
HarperCollins Publishers is a company full of people who are passionate about books. When you apply for a position, we want to know why you want to work here, and why you are interested in the job. That’s why cover letters are strongly preferred.
Please note that HarperCollins Publishers does not accept resumes from agencies unless our Human Resources department has authorized in writing a specific agency to submit resumes for a specific position. Therefore, if an agency submits a resume without Human Resources’ prior written approval to do so, the individual identified on that resume will not be considered a candidate presented by your company.
HarperCollins Publishers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.