Location: Universal City, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
NBC Entertainment Marketing Video Creative is seeking an exceptionally talented Writer/Producer/Editor who is as brilliant at crafting promos and trailers as they are social and digital videos, with a keen ability to tell different types of stories for each of those different platforms. This position requires a person with a unique talent for blazing new creative trails in the invention of smart, eye catching, high impact, compelling, original promos that drive viewership, make people stop, interact and engage across multiple genres including drama, comedy, unscripted, specials, and more.
Write, produce and edit multiplatform promotional videos for NBC Entertainment programming.Work closely with production managers, graphic designers, online editors and audio mixers to shepherd projects through the entire production process, including VO session. Collaborate with Marketing team members, ideating and executing creative that is on-brand for both the program content and NBC.Be a flexible team player and self-starter, with the ability to multitask projects.Interface with the creative community as well as all levels of the NBC organization.
• Minimum 3 years of broadcast network or entertainment cable network experience on-air promotion as a writer/producer/editor
• Extensive offline editing experience with Avid
• Experience with the full Adobe Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Etc.) is preferred
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work long hours and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Knowledge of and passion for pop culture, television and new media trends.
• Proven track record for creativity and innovation in writing and producing and editing.
• Ability to comfortably work under very dynamic deadline conditions.
• Strong leadership, time management and communication skills.
• Strong interest in marketing, and entertainment. Love of television, a plus!
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude.
• Effective time management ability, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be flexible, personable, have a positive attitude; a self-starter with ability to think on your feet and anticipate issues before they happen. Detail oriented with the ability to interface with all levels of NBCUniversal personnel.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.