Social Media Intern Wanted ASAP at Award-Winning PR Agency (Oct. 2019-Mar. 2020)
Sharp Communications is an award winning PR, Social Media, and Events agency. We specialize in helping best-in-class brands reach influential audiences.
The ideal intern is a self-motivated, creative, organized individual with a great interest in Social Media. Applicants must be a college rising junior, senior or recent college graduate. Previous industry experience a plus.
Sharp interns have the chance to gain hands-on industry experience through a wide range of projects. Our interns learn how to think strategically about using communications channels to support marketing goals, how to measure and track activities and how to best engage key audiences.
Social Media Intern Responsibilities:
- Develop content calendars for clients’ social media channels on a monthly basis (writing content and attaining accompanying visuals)
- Community and digital rights management (i.e., checking clients’ social media channels daily and engaging with comments, reaching out for permission to use tagged photos featuring client products)
- Create monthly measurement reports: pull the metrics, analyze the data, and provide recommendations
- Research influencers, conduct outreach, draft trade-out agreements, and track contracted content
- Follow relevant digital and social media news and write weekly “digital trends” email for agency-wide distribution
Start Date: October 2019
Requirements: Minimum 3-5 days per week in our New York office