Manager, Diversity Recruitment Strategies & Events
- Full Time
The National Urban League seeks a Manager, Diversity Recruitment Strategies & Events in the Talent Management department. The Manager, is responsible for developing and executing strategies to attract diverse candidates to employment opportunities with our corporate partners. These recruitment strategies include but are not limited to social media campaign development, traditional marketing, digital and in-person events. Events include an annual Career Fair in conjunction with the National Urban League Conference, as well as virtual career fairs, professional development webinars and special projects as assigned. The ideal candidate is tech-savvy, passionate about diversity & inclusion with some background experience in sales/marketing.
- Management of National Urban League’s bi-weekly professional development webinars.
- Career fair workshops & special events development and coordination.
- Management of career fair sales, prospecting and marketing to attendees & employers.
- Management of the National Urban League JobsNetwork job board promotions, events and content.
- Social media strategy and execution to drive candidate recruitment for career fair and related professional development activities.
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree in Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Business or related field.
- A minimum of five years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion or Marketing & Communications.
- Demonstrated experience with project management and reporting.
- Experience with recruitment, outreach, sourcing desired.
- Experience with not for profit organization desired.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Digital and social media for business use (Hootsuite, Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Marketing and design. (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Spark, Canva)
- Intermediate proficiency in meeting platforms (GotoWebinar and Zoom)
- Ability to develop and make sales decks and PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong business writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Relationship building skills
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
To apply click here: http://bit.ly/mangerdiversity
Deadline to apply: December 6, 2019