Performance Manager I
- Full Time
Performance Manager I
The Performance Manager I is responsible for maintaining relationships with clients and for the day-to-day management of assigned relationships. Responsible to maintain and grow portfolio and to meet or exceed the goals set by NextGear Capital and Cox Automotive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee assigned client portfolio within NextGear Capital’s key dealer space who have $50k-$1MM lines of credit.
- Regular client engagement via phone or in-person visits as needed.
- Utilize reporting system, aggregated data, and SalesForce tools to aid in tracking and managing of assigned client base.
- Reconcile collateral audit issues and engage with client to ensure compliance with NextGear Capital expectations.
- Track client utilization and leverage risk data to maximize client performance.
- Collect and analyze dealer financials, when applicable, for risk and organic growth opportunities.
- Complete monthly account reviews for risk and organic growth opportunities.
- Establish client goals to achieve NextGear Capital performance goals.
- Conduct monthly consult calls and quarterly visits to discuss the financial solvency of the client, account management and industry insights.
- Work collaboratively with corporate operations team members to achieve monthly/annual goals.
- Work collaboratively with NextGear Capital Team Members to drive revenue, grow Cox Automotive, and maximize profitability through controlled growth and risk mitigation.
- Identify client risk and coordinate with the risk department to analyze and develop collections strategies.
- Conduct on-site visits to all new clients.
Qualifications:Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field preferred
- 3-5 years of related experience in a finance, risk or client-facing role required; auto Industry background preferred
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and verbal communication skills are essential to be able to interact with clients and collaborate with internal team members at all levels in the organization.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and SalesForce.
- Ability to take consultative approach.
- Ability to analyze financial data.
- Strong negotiation and collection skills.
- Conduct direct dealer collections on assigned portfolio.
- Coach desired dealer behavior as it relates to account performance.
- Work with Corporate Operations to identify, monitor and resolve accounts.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports on area of assigned markets/regions.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- All other duties as assigned by Company
The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
NextGear Capital is the world’s leading independent inventory finance company, providing flexible lines of credit for Dealers to purchase new and used inventory throughout the U.S., Canada, and the United Kingdom. NextGear Capital delivers innovative solutions that empower Dealers to buy and sell inventory with versatile lines of credit that can be used at over 1,000 auto and specialty Auctions and other inventory sources.
The Company offers floor plan financing for nearly any type of remarketed unit in automotive retails, wholesale, salvage and specialty, including recreational vehicles and trailers, marine, power sports, used heavy trucks, auto salvage, and auto daily rentals. NextGear Capital also provides a robust array of services and support allowing Dealers to acquire and sell more inventory. This includes state-of-the-art online and mobile account management tools, market-specific industry and Dealer performance data, title services, records managements and collateral protection.
NextGear Capital is focused on service, technology and simple solution that will help Dealers stock more vehicles, attract more customers and close more deals. The company is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana and is part of the Cox Automotive group of companies. Visit www.nextgearcapital.com to learn more.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.