Outbound Account Executive - Cox Business
- Full Time
Are you passionate about selling and helping local businesses thrive? Do you want to be a part of a hard-working, winning team, where people love coming to work to sell amazing technology and products? Are you looking for an opportunity that has a competitive base and unlimited earning potential?
If this sounds like you, keep reading to find out more!
Cox Business offers fast, reliable, leading-edge technology products that help our clients stay connected and increase productivity. As an Outbound Sales Representative, you will uncover new opportunities to sell voice, data and video solutions to small-to-medium businesses. Cox Business products include Hosted IP Voice, High Speed Data, Business Security and Business Wifi Solutions. Cox is a leader in customer satisfaction, earning a total of 33 awards from J.D. Power and Associates, including 10 consecutive wins for residential phone and 8 awards for business services.To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, Cox offers:
- Competitive base with uncapped earning potential!
- Winners Circle and other awards – we celebrate success!
- FREE Internet and other Cox discounted services (in applicable markets)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day
- 401(K) with generous company match
- Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off during first year, plus 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mentoring and training programs
- Commitment to our communities through employee volunteer opportunities
- Career advancement across more than 300 businesses in the Cox Enterprises portfolio
• Generate new business using cold-calling, networking, referrals, social media and other prospecting activities to achieve and exceed sales goals
• Navigate through organizations doing deep discovery and sell to key decision makers
• Engage with clients to understand their businesses’ communication needs, review pricing options and share customer feedback to management as appropriate
• Up-sells existing commercial business customers as appropriate
• Primary point of contact for customers for all phases of sales process including preparation of service proposal, contract signature, order entry and scheduling of install
• Determine serviceability and provide ROI assessment for new build opportunities as appropriate
• Partner with Service Delivery to contact business customers to ensure installations and scheduled are completed
• Utilize CRM capturing accurate and complete information, track orders and follow up as needed
• Attend required sales and product trainings and stay current on Cox Business services/solutions
• High school diploma, GED or relevant work experience
• 5 or more years of experience preferred in related field (sales/sales support/customer service)
• Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales goals
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in multiple computer applications
• Highly proficient computer skills including MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1 year experience working in a position that requires meeting sales goals
• B2B sales experience with quotas
• Call Center experience
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.