Publisher - Strategy Principal
2 days left
- Full Time
As Publisher - Strategy Principal, you will take on a leadership role in establishing Via as the world’s leading developer and operator of smart public mobility systems. You will leverage your experience overseeing the creation of complex, long-form content, business savvy, and managerial acumen to produce compelling proposals for cities and transit agencies around the world.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate the simultaneous development of multiple commercial proposals from beginning to end, including new opportunity analysis, setting response strategy, managing content creation, editorial review, and submission.
- Work closely with Via’s Finance, Legal, Sales, and Expansion Teams to create context-specific transportation solutions
- Skillfully manage communications with clients over the phone and email.
- Support senior team members during off-site proposal interviews.
- At least three years of experience overseeing content creation and managing deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced business environment.
- At least two years of experience managing full-time direct reports.
- An instinctive appreciation for language, tone, and structure; you are a sophisticated consumer of written content and are implicitly committed to publishing exceptional work.
- Meticulous and strategic; you can pay attention to every detail while, at the same time, relate each of them to the big picture in a coherent way.
- A record of academic achievement, preferably in the humanities, social sciences, or another field that required regular long-form writing (undergraduate degree required, advanced degree preferred).
- Prior experience at a startup, consulting firm, or in a leadership role is a plus.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.