Dealer.com Senior Performance Consultant
1 day left
- Full Time
Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently hiring a Senior Performance Consultant with automotive and digital advertising experience to join our Subaru team. This role is remote, based out of the Denver area, and travels up to 80%.
The Senior Performance Consultant is responsible for client performance and satisfaction by proactively interacting with dealership key decision makers inside a specific geographic territory to provide consultative strategic digital marketing recommendations and actionable insights that increase clientproduct utilization and effectiveness across Dealer.com/Cox Automotive suite of digital marketing products and services. The Senior Performance Consultant will be responsible for managing accounts via webinar/phone and in-person visits to drive customer engagement.
- Identification, Execution and Consultative Delivery of client Digital Marketing Strategies across a portfolio of accounts
- Effectively manage performance and results of digital marketing channels for assigned accounts
- Monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine adjustments to dealer expectations, goals and objectives and provide consultative strategic digital marketing recommendations in order to achieve improved results.
- Demonstrate “ownership” of account by responding to client requests and issues in a timely and urgent manner
- Configure, troubleshoot and provide quick resolution to a variety of digital marketing (websites/advertising) needs
- Utilize standardized methods provided to closely monitor system ‘red flags’ and emergencies with clients and take immediate action
- Work with ‘at risk’ clients and determine action plan to turnaround and retain
- Work with, contribute and manage the action(s) required to turnaround ‘cancelled’ accounts
- Engage and participate in the exchange of ‘best practices’ across entire Performance Management team
- To work with new PM team members as required in mentoring activities
- Build and develop strong working relationships with Dealer clients and all contacts in the dealerships
- Conduct in-person meetings or webinar/phone contacts each work day to meet target engagement goals
- Effectively manage time and activity to successfully engage with every client at least once each month either in person or over the phone.
- To schedule any travel in a way that allows for maximum time with clients and ‘reach’
- Construct and communicate contact summary reports with appropriate documentation
- 5+ years of progressive and successful experience in retail automotive management OR in a combination of the following:
- retail automotive preferably at the management level
- successful account management experience in the auto, advertising, software/technology solution industries
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing strategy for websites and advertising (SEM, display, SEO, Google Ads, Bing, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of dealership operations
- Demonstrated advanced written, verbal and phone communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience and the demonstrated ability to effectively work with all levels within the dealership
- Demonstrated advanced customer service skills and outstanding relationship management capabilities
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working in a team environment
- Personal qualities and style requirements include possessing high energy, enthusiasm, resilience, determination, proactiveness, relentless and being highly driven.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using SalesForce
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including MS Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML, CSS, broad website concepts, website analytics tools, and Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- High school diploma/GED required
- Able to travel as necessary, anticipated 70 -80 % depending on market. Travel includes overnight stays in markets and travel to team meetings
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.