Inside Sales Representative - Cox Business
- Full Time
Are you passionate about selling and helping businesses thrive? Do you want to be a part of a hard-working, winning team, where people love coming to work to sell amazing technology and products? Are you looking for an opportunity that has a competitive base and unlimited earning potential?
If this sounds like you, keep reading to find out more!
Cox Business offers fast, reliable, leading-edge technology products that help our clients stay connected and increase productivity. As an Inbound Sales Representative, you will sell telephony, data and video solutions to new and existing small-medium business customers. Cox is a leader in customer satisfaction, earning a total of 33 awards from J.D. Power and Associates, including 10 consecutive wins for residential phone and 8 awards for business services.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions• Generate sales through inbound client-initiated calls routed through a queue or email inquiries in response to promotional marketing campaigns
• Develop new business though outbound calling to new and existing customers to understand their businesses’ communication needs and identify opportunities to sell or upsell them Cox Business products and services
• Identify and develop additional sources of new business including referrals, networking and social media
• Engage with clients to understand their businesses’ communication needs, review pricing options and share customer feedback to management as appropriate
• Primary point of contact for customers for all phases of sales process including preparation of service proposal, contract signature, order entry and scheduling of install
• Determine serviceability and provide ROI assessment for new build opportunities as appropriate
• Partner with Service Delivery to contact business customers to ensure installations and scheduled and completed
• Utilize CRM capturing accurate and complete information, track orders and follow up as needed
• Attend required sales and product trainings and stay current on Cox Business’s services/solutionsQualifications:Minimum
• High school diploma, GED or relevant work experience
• 5 or more years of experience preferred in related field (Sales/Sales Support/Customer Service)
• Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales goals
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and balance incoming customer inquiries with proactive sales activities
• Highly proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• Bachelors Degree
• 1 year experience working in a position that requires meeting sales goals
• 6 months experience selling telecommunications products/services
• 1 years experience selling by telephone
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.