Client Service Rep II
7 days left
- Full Time
Client Services Representative II
The Client Services Representative II is responsible for day-to-day support functions serving internal and external customers. Expectations include, but not limited to, top quality work through adherence to Policy and Procedure while handling assigned tasks in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere with quick turn time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, Review, Respond and maneuver emails from customers from multiple sources
- Special handling of Diamond Dealer customer requests / issues
- Approve / Decline loan extensions according to policy
- Work closely with multiple departments to resolve requests / issues
- Handling of confidential personal and business information with discretion
- Special projects as assigned
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Written and oral communication skills with attention to detail
- Must possess excellent customer service attitude/skills.
- Business process knowledge
- Must excel in multi-tasking and organization
- Must be proficient user of Discover / nGen and InContact systems
Education and Experience:
- 2 or more year college degree preferred (but not required).
- Industry knowledge or experience equivalent.
- Customer service experience (at least 2 years).
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.