Dealer Management System Regional Sales Manager Wisconsin, Eastern Minnesota, UP of MI
- Full Time
This is a remote position.
Candidates can be located anywhere in the territory: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Upper Pensulia MI, or close to the territory.
Regional Sales Manager is responsible for determining, generating and capturing the sales outside the organization. The main task involves securing prospective non-member clienteles by telephone communication or by visiting. It is essential for the Regional Sales Manager to provide effectively the detailed information on various products, programs or services offered by the company.
- Scheduling appointments, meeting new customers in order
to review customer’s requirements and to determine other opportunities.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications.
- Present value proposition to customer along with price and terms in accordance with standard procedures. Generating
and developing new client prospects in order to increase revenue, through cold calling.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and
technical information in a timely manner.
- Effective planning to conduct sales presentations by meeting customers physically on daily basis.
- Delivering professional demonstrations or presentations of company products or services while either onsite at customer’s location or VIA web tools.
- Liaising between the company and the customers for up-to-date condition on pricing, service and latest product release launches.
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Effectively attending conferences and trade shows.
- Preparing reports for sales and marketing and maintaining expense accounts
- 5+ years sales experience Required, prefer retail auto sales or selling to the auto industry
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proven forecasting and customer service skills
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Special people skills to deal with customers and an outbound personality
- Able to prospect new client’s prospects
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very good team player and should work well under pressure
- Able to foster the member relation values
- 80% travel required
- Other duties as needed or required
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Automotive industry retail experience
- Experience selling to automotive dealers
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.