Senior Event Producer
- Full Time
- Engage with partners to create an environment that connects with the audience
- Work with the internal CS team to develop staging and event concepts that meet partners’ criteria for success
- Develop creative event designs for large scale events
- Coordinate the hiring of contractors for VIP events
- Direct large events
- Develop renderings and engineering diagrams for review
- Create agendas and ROS’s
- Conduct site surveys
- Plan and supervise project budgets
- You’ll be rewarded with highly competitive pay, plus other compensation perks you’ve come to expect (e.g., 401k + matching, comprehensive medical benefits, etc.) and others you may not (e.g., extremely generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement for academic pursuits, pet insurance and more…)
- Work/Life Balance. For us to be us, you need to do you. Job flexibility is central to our culture because team members have different working styles and important stuff going on outside the office, too.
- Smart and creative colleagues, plus ongoing learning opportunities. You’ll have the tools and team you need to do your job well without a lot of red tape. Plus, we know how important it is for you to stay brushed up on your marketing knowledge and skills, so we invest in your ongoing training along the way to make sure you have what need to help you along your career path.
- Boundless career opportunities for lateral and upward movement across a high-performing enterprise spanning diverse industries. You’ll have the chance to learn and train so you can sharpen your skills and explore opportunities across the Cox family of businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 10+ years of live event production
- 5+ years in a producer role
- Well versed in problem solving
- Keen understanding of latest technologies and techniques
- A strong customer service focus as well as impeccable engagement, follow-through, and adaptability during a project lifecycle.
- Must be able to work well as a part of a team, as well as independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational and time management skills
- The ideal candidate must have a good sense of humor, ability to handle stress in stride and a moderated confidence
About Cox Enterprises
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. The company's major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications (cable television distribution, high-speed Internet access, telephone, home security and automation, commercial telecommunications and advertising solutions); Cox Automotive (automotive-related auctions, financial services, media and software solutions); and Cox Media Group (television and radio stations, digital media, newspapers and advertising sales rep firms).
The company's major national brands include Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book and Manheim. Through Cox Automotive, the company's international operations stretch across Asia, Australia, Europe and Latin America. To learn more about Cox's commitment to people, sustainability and our communities, please visit www.CoxCSRReport.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.