Marketing Campaign Analyst - Cox Media
- Full Time
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, and we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. At Cox, we are committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection, not only with our products and services, but also with our career opportunities. Come connect with us and let’s build a better future together.
The Cox Media Marketing Campaign Analyst will be responsible for monitoring, reporting and optimizing our client’s multi-screen and display campaigns including, but not limited to; television, TVE/OTT, digital audio, all audience extension video, all audience extension display, social, paid search, all addressable, auto dynamic, cox.com, as well as any future products/services/solutions. They will possess strong analytical skills; including the ability to analyze data, interpret campaign performance, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations with forecasted outcomes that meet our client’s marketing objectives. This role will be responsible for pulling all reporting which requires using multiple vendor dashboards, audience IQ, etc. The analyst must be flexible, well organized, and able to provide strategic and tactical optimizations for current and future client campaigns. The analyst will also participate in group and individual training sessions regarding our linear and digital solutions as well as administrative processes. There may be other job duties as needed including administrative functions such as filling out Insertion Orders and tracking pacing of campaigns (among other responsibilities).
The position requires a fast pace of work, multiple demands and high pressure to deliver research results to accommodate other’s schedules and priorities. Works independently with limited supervision. Role is budget-driven; with pressure to meet ambitious revenue goals. Use of personal or company car to travel occasionally to clients’ locations. Travels up to 10% of the time. Has contact with internal and external clients by phone, email, or in person. May occasionally participate in on- and off-site client activities which may occur outside regular business hours. Requires significant collaboration with others with no formal organizational authority. The position works in a cubicle at a desk in Cox Media offices.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
• Works to define campaign performance metrics and design measurement plans.
• Develops tracking and data requirements to meet measurement needs.
• Monitors the performance of campaigns and compares against past benchmarks.
• Designs weekly, biweekly or monthly reporting that highlight campaign performance.
• Strategizes and helps to schedule multi-screen campaigns.
• Provides strategic insight and optimization recommendations for peak campaign performance.
• Attends job-related training to increase knowledge of marketing techniques, Cox Media, and competitor services.
• Interfaces daily with a cross-functional team including Marketing, Creative, Sales Services and Media Consultants.
• Other job duties as needed; subject to requirements of the client’s needs.
• 2 or more years of experience in a related field.
• 2 years experience preferred analyzing, optimizing and reporting on marketing campaigns in a related field.
• 2 years experience using Microsoft Office applications PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook in a work setting with demonstrated expertise in Excel required.
• Valid driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation.
• Excellent skills in adaptability, building relationships, communicating effectively, delivering customer service, formal presentations, functional competence, initiating action, PC skills, producing results, quality orientation, sales opportunity analysis, and written communication, to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
• Candidate must be flexible and understand that job duties may shift/change with added responsibilities as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Management or a related field.
• Google Analytics Certification.
• IAB Certification.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.