Production Coordinator, NBC Entertainment
Location: Universal City, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Providing front desk support to all guests and clients including drive-ons, directions, and greetings.Assist department VP by providing phone support, maintaining calendar, arranging travel, and handling expense reporting.Maintain and facilitate ordering all office supplies, machine and machine support, tech support including, IT and phone support. Liaise with facilities and other outside departments as it pertains to the work environment, overseeing all requests and see them through to completion.Onboard all new hires and freelance vendors with orientation and invoice information. Track freelance hours and payroll.Assist with the planning and coordination of events, lunches, client meetings and team offsites.Manage master trackers and promo requestsAssist Director of Production on talent negotiations, contracts, and researchWork as coordinator on shoots and productions, as neededAssist entire department with research and creative supportKeep the entire office and kitchen clean, maintained, and organized.Manage the department budget including the processing and tracking of all invoices, wire transfers, check requests as well as setting up all vendors.Manage department’s quarterly projections and other financial reports as required.
The Coordinator is responsible for supporting the entire NBC Creative Partnerships team in the creation and execution of dynamic, multi-platform branded partnerships that drive Ad Sales revenue and elevate the NBC brand and intellectual properties. This position will report to the Director of Post Production, NBC Creative Partnerships.
Duties and Responsibilities
• College Degree
• 1+ years production or related work experience preferably in media marketing or similar function; Digital experience a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• External candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Willingness to travel and work evenings/weekends when necessary, with short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Exceptional written, interpersonal and organizational skills. Must be extremely detail-oriented
• Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with various interdepartmental teams
• Basic knowledge and understanding of production, creative development and execution processes
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.